Western Union Money Transfer
THE SAFE AND EASY WAY TO RECEIVE MONEY FROM YOUR LOVED ONES ABROAD
Western Union & Moneygram is a global leader in money transfer and message services, with a history of pioneering service dating back more than 150 years.
The Western Union & MoneyGram-HITANSH FOREX PRIVATE LIMITED tie-up brings a new dimension to money remittance into India – offering to the customer an unique blend of speed (the speciality of Western Union & MoneyGram), convenience,and SERVICE – the efficient, courteous service for which Hitansh Forex is renowned.
The simple steps to receive money
- The sender deposits money with Western Union office abroad and provides the details of the recipient customer in India.
- A 10 digit Money transfer Control Number (MTCN) or refernce number for MoneyGram is generated by the system which is informed to the sender. The sender in turn informs the unique digit number to the recipient customer in India.
- The recipient customer then approaches branches of HITANSH FOREX PRIVATE LIMITED with his personal photo-Identification document and provides details of the sender along with the MTCN number on a Receive Form.
- HITANSH FOREX PRIVATE LIMITED verifies and matches the particulars details given by receiver on form check on Computer Western union or MoneyGram.
- The receiver has been verified
- The amount is paid to the receiver via cash/cheque.